Holley LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold - LS7 Engines - 92mm - Part# 300-124
Holley LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold - LS7 Engines - Part# 300-124
LS7 EFI w/ 92MM Throttle Body
The Holley GM LS7 Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet-metal for high-performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi-Ram intake with the high flowing LS7 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget-minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications and more!
• The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
• Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
• EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
• Cast aluminum construction.
• Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
Runner Length – 6.29”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.67in² to 2.84 in²
Throttle Body Flange Location, with 92/102mm EFI Plenum Top : Height – 8.42” (from engine block lifter valley cover flange), Longitudinal Location – 3.84” (forward from engine block front flange), Angle – 25 deg. (down from vertical)
Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
Total Height with 92/102mm EFI Plenum Top – 12.32” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov