The Radium Competition Catch Can (CCC) was created to provide motorsports participants with a high quality product that meets the common 1QT minimum capacity requirements dictated by many organizing bodies including SCCA, NASA, and Formula Drift. It is CNC machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum to provide the ultimate in function and finish. All of the CCC components are anodized to provide a long lasting durable surface finish.
Like all Radium catch cans, the CCC has an easily accessed dipstick to quickly check fluid level.
Stainless steel filtration media provides surface area for oil vapor to condense and drop out of suspension. A large chamber for the media will not create a flow restriction. The media can be removed for cleaning.
The included mounting bracket allows full 360 degree rotation. Also, by adding the optional extension piece, the CCC can be configured in short or tall form.
*Dimensions and Specifications:*
* 2.6 lb (long version) and 2.25 lb (short version)
* 7/8"-14 threaded inlet/outlet O-ring ports (-10AN)
* 8.9” total height long version / 6.1” total height short version
* 3.45” outside diameter
* 1 quart (0.946 L) internal volume long version
* 0.86 quart (0.815 L) internal volume short version
*Petcock Drain Kit* A threaded -4AN O-ring port is integrated on the bottom for the ability to plumb a petcock drain valve.
* Anodized Aluminum -4AN O-Ring Barbed Fitting
* Nylon ¼” Barb Mini Ball Valve
* 6ft High Temperature Rubber Hose
Part Number: rad20-0149
This high-accuracy fuel pressure gauge is suitable for all fueling applications. It features an acrylic...
Part Number: rad20-0232
Part Number: rad20-0263
*OPTIONAL MOUNTING BRACKETS* The fuel surge tank can be mounted near the main fuel tank...