Part Number: FIC24BLUEDEMON
Price is for a set of 8.
These injectors have gone through the following process:
- 1) Injectors are externally cleaned, visually inspected
- 2) We test injectors for resistance, shorts, and current draw.
- 3) We perform a leak test, spray pattern, and flow rate testing on one of our 3 ASNU flow benches. All data is recorded and sent to you.
- 4) Remove filter baskets, o-rings, and pintle caps. Metal injectors are bead blasted to remove old paint and rust from the injector body.
- 5) The injectors are placed in a heated ultrasonic bath to insure that the injector is free of dirt and contamenants that could hinder the rest of the process.
- 6) The injectors are now put into another ultrasonic system while they are pulsed allowing the ultrasonic energy to dislodge any particles and build-up inside the injectors.
- 7) The injectors are now back flowed to remove all debris, etc.
- 8) The injectors are now returned to the flow bench for retesting of all functions. The data from this test is INCLUDED in detail with your injectors.
- 9) The injectors are now refinished with high temp paint. the stainless steel injectors are polished to a high finish.
- 10) One of our techs. now reassembles the injector, using all new parts.
- 11) The injectors are then vac sealed and packaged for shipment