***ATTENTION- ALL REBUILT INJECTORS ARE MADE FRESH FOR EACH ORDER. BECAUSE OF THIS, REBUILT ORDERS DO NOT GO OUT THE SAME DAY. MOST OF THE TIME THEY SHIP 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS LATER. IF YOU NEED THEM TO SHIP ASAP, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 770-888-1662. THANK YOU.
SET OF 8 Bosch Design II Reg. stock orings, not flow matched
WE BRING BACK 100% OF THE INJECTORS FUNCTION AND REPLACE ALL THE PARTS SUCH AS O-RINGS, PINTLE CAPS, SPACERS AND FILTERS FOR A FRAC TION OF THE COST OF BUYING NEW OR REBUILT UNITS FROM THE AUTO STORES OR THE DEALER
THESE INJECTORS HAVE GONE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PROCESS:
1) Injectors are externally cleaned, visually inspected
2) We test injectors for resistance, shorts, and current draw
3) We perform leak test, spray pattern, and flow rate testing on one of our 3 ASNU flow benches. All data is recorded and sent to you.
4) Remove filter baskets, o-rings, and pintle caps. Metal injectors are bead blasted to remove old paint and rust from the injector body.
5) The injectors are placed in a heated ultrasonic bath to insure that the injector is free of dirt and contamenants that could hinder the rest of the process.
6) The injectors are now put into another ultrasonic system while they are pulsed allowing the ultrasonic energy to dislodge any particles and build-up inside the injectors.
7) The injectors are now back flowed to remove all debris, etc.
8) The injectors are now returned to the flow bench for retesting of all functions. The data from this test is INCLUDED in detail with your injectors.
9) The injectors are now refinished with high temp paint. the stainless steel injectors are polished to a high finish
10) One of our techs. now reassembles the injector, using all new parts.
11) The injectors are then vac sealed and packaged for shipment
Part Number: FIC454TRUCK