Miata 9495 MS3Pro PnP Plug and Play Standalone Engine Management System for 1994-1995 USDM Mazda Miata with manual transmission
*Does not fit European or Japanese market 1.6 models, but it does fit 1.8 versions.
MS3-Pro based Miata 9495 MS3Pro PnP takes plug and play engine management to the next level! Easy to use and install!
Miata 9495 MS3Pro PnP Features:
- Fully Plug and Play Installation – No wiring required for basic functionality.
- Average install time is under 1 hour!
- Base map is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- 8 GB internal data logging with built in SD card
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- 16×16 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- 4 sequential fuel injector channels with individual trim tables
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high and low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock airflow meter
Miata 9495 MS3Pro PnP Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wide band O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- VVT support if swapping to a later VVT motor
- Programmable voltage regulator control for NB alternator swaps
- Multiple traction control strategies
- Built-in 3-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift and burnout rev limiter
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires EBC solenoid kit – stock boost control solenoid does not allow adjusting boost level)
- Rally style anti lag
- Water injection control – on/off or variable
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity, crank angle windowing, and more
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box:
- Miata 9495 MS3Pro PnP ECU
- MSPNP RS232 serial tuning cable, 6′ (USB adapter sold separately, if needed)
- Tuning Software and Documentation on USB memory stick
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
- Four Screws for ECU mounting
- Registered version of TunerStudio and MegaLog viewer included