*Notice: Once you purchase a service, you are responsible for sending in your injectors to ATTN: Service, 5905 Steeplechase Blvd, Suite 200 Cumming GA 30040
Price is per injector.
Please use the dropdown to indicate how many injectors you would like to be serviced. We guarantee our work for one year from the date of purchase. If the injector fails for any reason we will replace it. No questions asked.
The Service Includes:
- 1) Injectors are externally cleaned, visual inspected
- 2) We test injectors for resistance, shorts, and current draw.
- 3) We perform leak test, spray pattern, and flow rate testing on one of our 3 ASNU flow benchs. All data is recorded and sent to you.
- 4) Remove filter baskets, o-rings, and pintle caps. Metal injectors are bead blasted to remove old paint and rust from the injector body.
- 5) The injectors are placed in a heated ultrasonic bath to insure that the injector is free of dirt and contamenants that could hinder the rest of the process.
- 6) The injectors are now put into another ultrasonic system while they are pulsed allowing the ultrasonic energy to dislodge any particles and build-up inside the injectors.
- 7) The injectors are now back flowed to remove all debris, etc.
- 8) The injectors are now returned to the flow bench for retesting of all functions. The data from this test is returned to you in detail with your injectors.
- 9) The injectors are now refinished with high temp paint. the stainless steel injectors are polished to a high finish.
- 10) One of our techs. now reassembles the injector, using all new parts.
- 11) The injectors are then vac sealed and packaged for shipment along with the old parts.