*Notice: Once you purchase a service, you are responsible for sending in your injectors to ATTN: Service, 5905 Steeplechase Blvd, Suite 200 Cumming GA 30040
We bring back 100% of the injectors function and replace all the parts including o-rings, pintle caps, spacers and filters for a fraction of the cost of buying new or rebuilt units from the auto stores or the dealer.
We guarantee our work for one year from the date of purchase.
Price is per injector.
THE SERVICE INCLUDES:
1) Injectors are externally cleaned, visually inspected
2) We test injectors for resistance, shorts, and current draw.
3) We perform leak test, spray pattern, and flow rate testing on one of our 3 ASNU flow benchs.
4) Remove filter baskets, o-rings, and pintle caps.
5) The injectors are placed in a heated ultrasonic bath to insure that the injector is free of dirt and contamenants that could hinder the rest of the process.
6) The injectors are now put into another ultrasonic system while they are pulsed allowing the ultrasonic energy to dislodge any particles and build-up inside the injectors.
7) The injectors are now back flowed to remove all debris, etc.
8) The injectors are now returned to the flow bench for retesting of all functions. 9) The stainless steel injectors are polished to a high finish.
10) One of our techs. now reassembles the injector, using all new parts.
11) The injectors are then vac sealed and packaged for shipment.